- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
**Roasted Broccoli: Place broccoli florets on a baking pan, drizzle them with olive oil, sprinkle salt & pepper, and roast in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, sprinkle Parmesan, and roast for another 10 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe from AllRecipes
Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars