Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Contributions to our cause!

We got a package from my Mom yesterday {with our Christmas gifts inside} so before we ate our Slamma Jamma Chicken Parmesana, we opened our gifts. I told her that we had been cooking more, and that we needed some gadgets....and she came through! She sent black eyed peas {which I haven't been able to find in Ohio}, a grater/slicer, an ice cream scoop and a receipe book she started for me last year that contains my favorite recipes of hers. Thanks Mom!



We'd also like to thank Sue {Jamie's Mom} for the wonderful Omaha Steaks delivery of burgers & steaks. So far we've used it to make our Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers and our Mini Beef Wellingtons....and tomorrow we'll use more for our Mushroom Gruyere Burgers! Absolutely delicious! Thanks Sue!




I also have to showcase the beauty of a mixer that Jamie got me for Christmas. It was probably my favorite gift of all....and he waited until Christmas Eve to buy it. Just in the nick of time! Thank you, my dear husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment