Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mexican Food!

Anyone who knows me knows that Mexican food is my absolute favorite. This week I've been seeing previews for a new show on Food Network called Mexican Made Easy. The show starts at the end of January, I believe.....so look forward to some real Mexican recipes to grace the blog soon!

I've definitely had some new and delicious foods since I moved to Ohio....but I have to say, the Mexican food here is sub-par (at least all the places I've been to). Every time I go home to Dallas to visit my family, I eat Mexican food until I pop because I miss it sooo much! My hope is that I can start making Mexican dishes at home, and then I won't feel so deprived! I'm so excited to start making some good Mexican food that I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment